10.17.2011

We are the 53%

A great response to the "We are the 99%" crowd is We are the 53%. That's 53% as in the percentage of Americans who pay taxes while the other 47% contributes nothing (yes, it's safe to assume that 99% of the 99% are in the 47%).

Read through the people's life stories. It's amazing how so many start out just like the 99%-ers. But then they diverge: the 53%-ers went to work while the 99%-ers went whining for a handout.

1 comment:

Independent Accountant said...

WCV:
Buffett is full of crap. If he feels guilty, he can make a voluntary contribution to the US Treasury. Really. In all my years as a CPA, I have never had a client fo it, but there is such a provision.

IA

The disinformation and election interference is coming from inside the house

The FBI just admitted in court that Hunter Biden's laptop is real. Here are 20 minutes of Joe Biden, U.S. intelligence officials, and th...