8.22.2010

World's biggest optimist Tony Robbins: We're all doomed.

He's got a point.

3 comments:

Negocios Loucos said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! Isn't he one of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse? IF HE SAYS THINGS ARE NOT GOOD....then in the bizarro world in which we live, is this the time to go long???

Negocios Loucos said...

huhuuuhhuuhu, he said retracement...

ProfoundSkeptic said...

I love the line about 90% of investors, over a 10 year period, lose money and the "I'm not a Financial Planner." Tony's real talent is in motivating about 10% of his customers and making the other 90% feel as though they're making progress.

Democrats plan to repeal state and local tax (SALT) deduction limits

Democrats are talking about repealing the SALT limits. What nobody's talking about is that SALT is largely irrelevant to the middle clas...