WC Varones

Don't lend your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools

Greenspan's Body Count: Jocelyn Earnest

It's all the same; only the names will change
- Bon Jovi, Dead or Alive


Stop me if this sounds familiar:
Wesley Earnest’s expenses exceeded his income by some $55,000, according to testimony from his estranged wife’s divorce attorney.

The testimony, presented this afternoon in Bedford County Circuit Court, paints the picture of a man drowning in debt and asking the court system to grant him spousal support to help pay down those loans and cover expenses.

Wesley Earnest, 39, is charged with murdering his estranged wife, Jocelyn, in December 2007 and trying to make her death look like a suicide.

[...]

In divorce filings, Wesley Earnest listed his income at roughly $77,000 per year, but his monthly expenses at just over $11,000 per month, totaling more than $130,000 per year.

The lake house’s mortgage payments alone were $5,500 per month. The court had ordered Wesley Earnest to pay 75 percent of the lake house’s mortgage, maintenance and taxes and Jocelyn Earnest was to pay the remaining 25 percent.

The house had been for sale at one point for $3 million, but it did not sell, Stille said.

Greenspan's Body Count stands at 133.

Jocelyn Earnest
Lynda Clark
Gregory Bellows
Sallie Gist
Rayshawn Reed
Byron Reed Sr.
Byron Reed Jr.
Elisha Gist
Elijah Gist
Tiera Davidson
Christopher Oetting
Neal Jacobson
Franki Jacobson
Eric Jacobson
Joshua Jacobson
Vincenza Garcia
Bill Sparkman
Debra K. Gibbs
Otis Beckford
Carol Kennedy
Diane Ward
Edith Moreno
Diana Moreno
Scott Peters
Tom Blackmore
Kevin Daniel O'Connell
Julie Fay
Wallis Fay
Siu Fong Ng
Ernest Scherer Jr.
Charlene Abendroth
J.D. Wood
Cynthia Wood
Aubrey Wood
Dillon Wood
Betty J. Lipply
Dwight Deely
Linda Patrick
David Kellerman
Christopher Wood
Francie Billotti-Wood
Chandler Wood
Gavin Wood
Fiona Wood
Gil Weber
Gregory Graham
Randolph Graham
David Kelley
Ramona woman
Del Mar man
Wayne "Mike" Anderson
Jeffrey M. Pearson
Ervin Antonio Lupoe
Ana Lupoe
Brittney Lupoe
Jaszmin Lupoe
Jassely Lupoe
Benjamin Lupoe
Christian Lupoe
Steven L. Good
Adolf Merckle
Mike Upham
Randy Motts
Kristy Hunt
Joseph Nesheiwat
Tom Brisch
Alex Widmer
Brian Pugh
Marilyn Lewis
Sid Agrawal
Kirk Stephenson
Barry Fox
Dallas Dwayne Carter
David Hetzel
Sharron Hetzel
Cliff Kendall
Pamela Ross
Roland Gore
Mrs. Gore
Wanda Dunn
Karthik Rajaram
Subasri Rajaram
Krishna Rajaram
Ganesha Rajaram
Arjuna Rajaram
Indra Ramasesham
Joe X
Isabelle Jarka
Robert Wagner
Lt. Michael Howe
John Roberts
Palmer C. White
Dianne Pittman White
Ed Boesen
Edwin F. Rachleff
Carlene Balderrama
Troy VanderStelt
Scott M. Coles
Dawn E. Armstrong
Thomas Lizotte
Jonathon Calvin "40-Cal" Jacques
Salvador X
Lupe X
Jade X
Little Boy X
Little Girl X
Kashmir Billon
Bill McMurtry

Lisa McMurtry
James Hahn
Raymond Donaca
Deanna Donaca
[redacted]
[redacted]
Michel Veillette
Nadya Ferrari-Veillette
Marguerite Veillette
Vincent Veillette
Mia Veillette
Jacob Veillette
Maurice Pereira
Natasha Pereira
Mark Achilli
Raed Al-Farah
Andrew Kissel
Rufus Shaw Jr.
Lynn Flint Shaw
Mr. Pierce
Walter Buczynksi
Marci Buczynski
Jason Washington

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

But, to play devil's advocate, let's not forget that no one put a gun to Mr. Earnest's head and told him "Either buy this lake house with borrowed money or I blow your brains out."

Jeff

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Us

e-mail: wcvarones *at* yahoo *dot* com

Blog Archive