Varones is pleased to present "Charlie's steps for a successful and fun poker table build."
1. Failing to plan is planning to fail, my high school baseball coach liked to say. He must have planned to lose 19 of 20 that year.
2. Forget your broken patio furniture. Focus on the here and now.
3. Don't forget your aviation headset. Bogey, six o'clock low.
4. Clamps are an invaluable aid to the woodworker. Try them on your nipples.
5. This is taking shape like a Bob Ross painting.
6. Take your friends to the fabric store to pick some colors. Oh, did I forget my wallet?
7. Glue is twice the fun with the garage door closed.
8. Let cool, serve with beer.
Gothamist : A 58-year-old taxi driver killed himself in his Queens home this month, marking the eight suicide in the taxi industry this yea...
Thanks, CNN and NY Times, for working these nutjobs into such a lather. OpenSecrets.org on Judy Munro-Leighton,the woman who admitted lyi...
I'm a huge Ric Edelman fan. I'm a regular listener of his radio show and believe he's made a huge positive contribution to the f...