Varones is pleased to present "Charlie's steps for a successful and fun poker table build."
1. Failing to plan is planning to fail, my high school baseball coach liked to say. He must have planned to lose 19 of 20 that year.
2. Forget your broken patio furniture. Focus on the here and now.
3. Don't forget your aviation headset. Bogey, six o'clock low.
4. Clamps are an invaluable aid to the woodworker. Try them on your nipples.
5. This is taking shape like a Bob Ross painting.
6. Take your friends to the fabric store to pick some colors. Oh, did I forget my wallet?
7. Glue is twice the fun with the garage door closed.
8. Let cool, serve with beer.