Let's review Kumar's greatest hits:
1) Comrades are urged to report their neighbors who spread "disinformation" about ObamaCare.
2) Union members and Craigslist paid "volunteers" are bused in to create the illusion of popular support for ObamaCare.
3) The White House sends lesson plans to schools nationwide encouraging obedience to the President
4) Plan to collect personal information on millions of Americans who use social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, including capturing "comments by both Obama critics and supporters, with no restriction as to how the White House would use the information" with "extremely broad secrecy terms preventing the vendor from disclosing to the public or the media what information is being captured and archived"
5) Having the National Endowment for the Arts direct artists to make pro-Obama propaganda.
All that and you still can't get his approval ratings out of the 40's? Don't quit your day job, Kumar.
Leaving link is broken though.
Thanks, Shane. Firefox has an annoying bug that screws up links when you paste into blogger. I've fixed the above link I hope.
And for those of you who haven't checked out the Shane Atwell blog for common sense, libertarian, Randian objectivism, head over there now. His weekly Regulation Watch is the best online compendium of nanny-state absurdity I'm aware of.
Impressive list of accomplishments. Link forthcoming.
Post a Comment